Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I just ♥ u

taip laju2 by Deena Adrina at 12:33 AM
Sometimes we can't agree on what to do.
         Sometimes we argue.
Sometimes I over think things. (OK. all the time)
                                 Sometimes I get annoyed too easily.
         Sometimes I make you mad.

                                           But...

                                                       Most of the time you make me happy. (OK. all the time)
                                           Most of the time I make you smile.
                                                                           Most of the time we laugh at each other.
                                                       Most of the time we talk about anything and everything.
                                           Most of the time I laugh at you for being so silly and cute.

          But...

                       All of the time I miss you, from the second you're gone.
All of the time I look at you, and can't help smiling.
           All of the time I wish I could talk to you constantly.
                       All of the time, I'm so thankful for us.
           All of the time I pinch myself; How am I with you?
All of the time I'm glad I fell like I have people inside my tummy running around doing star jumps.

                       All of the time I have butterflies.
           All of the time you're on my mind.
                                 All of the time I think about the last time I saw you.
All of the time I love you.

DISTANCE never separates ♥TWO HEARTS♥ that really care.

0 komen budak cute:

Post a Comment

 

The corner of Deena | icesejuk.blogspot.com